Status at 22.05.2018
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is WIBRE Elektrogeräte Edmund Breuninger GmbH & Co. KG, Liebigstrasse 9, 74211 Leingarten, email@example.com (see our imprint). You can contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our postal address with the addition "the Data Protection Officer".
(3) When you establish contact with us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data collected in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(4) If we make use of contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or if we want to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we also mention the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights against us with regard to personal data concerning you:
– Right to information,
– Right to correction or deletion,
– Right to restriction of processing,
– Right to objection to processing,
– Right to portability of data.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When you merely use the website for information purposes, i.e. when you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 (1) (f) GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of the access
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the access (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Amount of data transferred in each case
– Website from which the site is accessed
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk associated with the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are intended to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular the session cookies which store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. As a result, your computer can be recognized again when you return to our website. Session cookies will be deleted once you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in your browser's security settings at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that, in this case, you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
1. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. "("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse the way you use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, Google will previously reduce your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other contracting states signatory to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with further services associated with website and Internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in shortened form so that an individual identification of the user can be excluded. If the data collected about you is personally identifiable, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to be able to analyse and improve the use of our website on a regular basis. With the statistics gained we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google is subjectto the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 (1) (f) of GDPR.
When using our contact form
For any questions you may have, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on the website. This requires a valid e-mail address so that we know who sent the request and can respond to it. Further information can be provided on a voluntary basis. The processing of data for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 (1) (a) GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been processed.
Transfer of data
There will be no transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only transfer your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 (1) (a) GDPR,
• the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 (1) (f) GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not transferring your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 (1) (c) GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and required pursuant to Art. 6 para. (1) (b) GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.