DISCOVER MORE FASCINATING PROJECTS.
Tschuggen Grand HotelAward-winning light shows in Graubünden
The Tschuggen Grand Hotel is considered one of the most unique wellness hotels in Switzerland. With countless awards, the five-star hotel is a luxurious retreat for winter sports enthusiasts and hikers. Amidst the breathtaking mountains of Graubünden, the mountain oasis opens up a new dimension of spatial feeling and comfort.
Star architect Mario Botta has created a realm of the senses and inner peace on more than 5,000 m². The water world reflects the alpine granite of the walls and the light from the underwater floodlights breaks through. Natural stone, light, water and wood create an atmosphere of well-being. A clear vision, precise advance planning and targeted positioning of the myriad underwater spotlights allow for special effects with light, water and walls.
This award-winning spa oasis with a relaxation pool, swimming and sports pool, toddler pool and Kneipp zone, Arosa rock grotto and outdoor pool is second to none.
- The Tschuggen Grand Hotel is located at 1.800 m.a.s.l. in the Grisons mountains
- Tschuggen mountain oasis: 5,000 m² wellness on four floors
- Floodlight: Retrofit floodlight 4.0291 as exchange from halogen to LED
- Materials: Duke White granite from the Alps, Arosa rock, Canadian maple wood
- Photo: Tschuggen Hotel Group
Breathtaking panorama and impressive light shows in the water world