As at August 1, 2017
Section 2 - Provision for Use
All information, documents and illustrations published on our website are the property of WIBRE or are subject to WIBRE's exclusive or non-exclusive rights of usage. The use for commercial purposes is not permitted.
b) Documents provided for download
If we provide illustrations, drawings, tender texts, technical documents, conditions of use and business conditions etc. for your download. their use within the scope of the intended purpose of use is permitted and is expressly released, provided that you do not modify the illustrations and texts or other data material without our prior consent
(c) Private and educational purposes
You receive a non-exclusive right of use for private and school purposes provided that you accept the obligation to display a copyright statement on all copies and that the use of the contents is solely for personal or educational purposes. The aforementioned use is permitted as long as the information, documents and illustrations are not modified and the illustrations are used solely in combination with the related text.
d) No establishment of claims for use
There is no entitlement to the use of the website and its contents. WIBRE reserves the right at any time to make any changes or updates, or to restrict or deny access to the website in whole or in part.
Section 3 - Trademark Rights and Copyrights
All trademarks displayed on this website are the property of WIBRE or are subject to third party rights. The use of these trademarks without the prior consent of the owner of the rights is prohibited.
Texts, illustrations, drawings, cinematographic works and photo-images published on the website are subject to the copyright of the respective author. In the case of individual illustrations of persons, private building projects or product images, the publication is made with the kind permission of the copyright owner. Any use beyond the permission given in Section 2 is prohibited and may constitute a violation of the copyright law or other rights of third parties.
Section 4 - Patents and Other Industrial Property Rights
The products shown and described may be subject to patent protection or other industrial property rights (designs and models) by WIBRE or third parties. In the illustration, description or the granting of the above-mentioned rights of use, no license is granted for the use of the illustrated or described intellectual property.
Section 5 - Data Protection
Section 6 - Registration
There is currently no registration required to use any of the features of this website.
Section 7 - Password Protection
There is currently no password required to use any of the features of this website.
Section 8 - Third-parties Websites/Links
The WIBRE website also contains links or references to third-party websites. WIBRE assumes no liability whatsoever for the availability or content of such websites and does not accept any liability for damages or injuries resulting from the use of such content. Connecting to a linked website is at your own risk. WIBRE is not responsible for data protection, contents, links, changes, or updates of third party websites.
Section 9 - Uploading and Publishing Conditions
There is currently no possibility to publish user content on the WIBRE website.
Section 10 - Limitation of Liability
(1) All contents on the WIBRE website is for informational and advertising purposes. Insofar as this is not compulsory by law, the advertising and product descriptions of this website do not have any direct influence on contractual relationships which the user concludes with WIBRE. In particular, the advertisements and product descriptions do not constitute quality guarantees in the legal sense.
(2) We make every effort to publish and update the content published on this website in full, and in compliance with all legal requirements. Nevertheless, we cannot rule out the fact that contents of the website become outdated.
(3) We therefore exclude any liability or guarantee for the content of this website with regards to accuracy, completeness and timeliness. For binding statements, please contact us.
(4) The availability of the displayed articles cannot be guaranteed at any time. WIBRE reserves the right to temporarily or permanently remove or replace products with other products.
(5) Under no circumstances shall WIBRE be liable for expenses, costs or damages arising from or in connection with the access or use of this website or its unavailability.
(6) The above limitations of liability or disclaimer shall not be applicable if WIBRE is mandatorily liable, in particular in the case of product liability under Product Liability Act, in case of liability for wilful intent or gross negligence, and in cases of injury to life, body or health.
Section 11 - Contact Form, Request for Appointment, Product Offer
The following conditions also apply for the use of these services.
(1) All inquiries are non-binding and do not conclude a contractual relationship. All contact forms may also be used without registration.
(2) In order for us to be able to react appropriately to your inquiries, your personal data will be required for contact (address and communication data). The telephone number is optional. Please provide this only if you agree to a telephonic contact.
(3) You will be presented with a product offer on the pages of our product selection. The information provided for the respective products serves solely for the product description. It is not possible to deduce a statement of a specific nature or suitability for a particular application. The information does not release you from your own assessments and examinations. Our employees are at your disposal for binding statements. Please order only when all questions have been answered.
(4) A purchase contract, service contract or work contract is not concluded unless a binding offer is accepted by WIBRE. If you would like to find out more about the product properties before ordering, we recommend a visit to our exhibition rooms or the reading of our product catalogues, which you are welcome to access from us at any time. You may view the route for your visit using the integrated service of "google maps". Please note that even for consumers, a contract concluded after a contact via the website cannot be revoked solely as a result of this. We consider the offered services as merely a service for our customers and as an advertising medium for parties interested in our goods and services.
Section 12 Choice of Law and Jurisdiction, International Users