DISCOVER MORE FASCINATING PROJECTS.
CIMER SPAParadise sea of lights in K-Style
"Paradise City" is a project of superlatives in Incheon, South Korea - with hotels, theme parks, clubs, exclusive restaurants and Korea's largest casino. Outstanding is CIMER SPA, a spectacular K-style bathing complex with the typical Korean bathing culture - Jjimjilbang. With different beam angles and light colours, a visually fascinating pool landscape has been created and transforms the "paradise" into a fascinating sea of lights. In addition, the facades in the pool halls are effectively illuminated with recessed spotlights. These spotlights are designed to withstand the high humidity in the halls.
- Jjimjilbang - Korean bathing culture
- Lighting under water: 4.0102, 4.0202, neutral white, warm white, RGBW
- Lighting above water: 4.0071 RGB
- Different beam angles: spot, medium and wide
- Copyright: Paradise City, SPA & Pools Incheon, Korea
- Lighting Designer: EON SLD
- Lighting Supplier: SJL Corp.
The pools get their special character from a sophisticated lighting design.